Cerebral Palsy Lawyer in Pikesville
Do you require the representation of a cerebral palsy lawyer in Pikesville? The Snyder Law Group has extensive experience representing families whose child is diagnosed with cerebral palsy after experiencing a medical professional’s negligence. If you believe a medical mistake made during childbirth led to your child’s cerebral palsy, you are entitled to compensation and justice. At The Snyder Law Group, we are committed to helping you and your family hold those responsible for your child’s diagnosis accountable.
Work With a Cerebral Palsy Lawyer You Trust
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a lifelong condition. If your child is diagnosed with CP due to medical negligence, you have a right to hold the negligent parties accountable for the birth injury and the associated treatments that will last a lifetime.
When you work with your cerebral palsy lawyer in Pikesville, you benefit from the following:
- Unparalleled preparation
- Award-winning counsel and representation
- Experienced attorneys
- A history of millions awarded in verdicts and settlements
The Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy
Cerebral palsy refers to chronic conditions that can hinder movement, coordination of the muscles, and motor skills. Damage to specific brain areas during fetal development, infancy, or during the childbirth process can result in cerebral palsy.
The symptoms manifest within the first few years of a child’s life and can vary from person to person. Common symptoms include:
- Lack of fine motor skills and balance
- Speech impediments
- Seizures or mental handicaps
CP is incurable, but individuals with the condition can lead productive lives with treatment, therapy, education, and applied technology.
How Negligence May Cause Cerebral Palsy
Many medical mistakes may occur during childbirth that can lead to cerebral palsy. The following are just a few examples:
- A failure to recognize and treat seizures following delivery
- Failure to identify or address a prolapsed umbilical cord
- Failure to perform a C-section when fetal distress occurs
- Failure to diagnose and employ proper treatment for jaundice
- The child experiences a lack of oxygen in the birth canal
- The improper use of forceps and excessive vacuum extraction
- The inability to respond to the mother’s condition as it changes
- The inability to respond to changes in the fetal heart rate
If severe birth injuries lead to cerebral palsy in your child, contact your cerebral palsy lawyer in Pikesville today at the Snyder Law Group for a free, no-obligation case consultation.
Call 410-THE-FIRM (843-3476) For a Free Case Evaluation From Your Cerebral Palsy Lawyer in Pikesville
The Snyder Law Group, LLC proudly represents clients throughout Baltimore County and Baltimore City, Maryland. Our experienced attorneys understand the frustration that comes with an insurance company, medical professional, or another party that refuses to accept liability for negligent or reckless behavior. You can take heart in knowing there are talented and experienced lawyers ready to work for you. Please visit our website, www.410thefirm.com, for more information and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Call 410-THE-FIRM. Don’t just sue them. SNYDER THEM.