Baltimore Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
There are a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts out there, and they have a lot of good reasons for riding. The fact remains, however, that motorcycle accidents are some of the deadliest traffic crashes. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a motorcycle accident that was caused by another motorist’s negligence, seek the skilled legal guidance of an experienced Baltimore motorcycle accident lawyer who is the surest means of protecting your legal rights – in pursuit of your rightful compensation. The personal injury attorneys at Snyder Law Group have extensive experience fighting for motorcycle accident victims and receiving justice. We can and will help you!
Work With An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The lawyers at Snyder Law Group, LLC do everything in their power to ensure that each client receives the legal representation they require and are granted the compensation they deserve. Our dedication to clients is what brings us success in court and our stellar reputation.
No case is too large for a Snyder accident lawyer to handle. When we represent you, we are committed to the end. When you work with The Snyder Law Group, you benefit from:
- Unparalleled preparation for every case
- Experienced Attorneys
- Award-winning counsel and representation
- A history of millions of dollars awarded to clients
Why Trust The Snyder Law Group?
The Snyder Law Group, LLC proudly represents clients throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C. Our experienced Baltimore attorneys understand the frustration that comes with an insurance company, medical professional, or other party that refuses to accept liability for negligent or reckless behavior. You can take heart in knowing there are talented and experienced lawyers ready to work for you.
How Much Are Most Motorcycle Accident Settlements In Baltimore, MD?
A road accident is “catastrophic” when motorcyclists suffer injuries critical enough to cause a significant change in their lifestyle. These injuries require extended hospital stays and often surgery and physical therapy to restore some level of health. Motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries because the motorcyclist is much less protected than an automobile driver. A catastrophic motorcycle accident can result in the following:
- Property damage to your bike
- Medical costs for current and ongoing medical expenses
- Lost wages, including future lost income and diminished earning capacity
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering, which can prove to be an exceptionally
difficult hurdle in the face of a violent motorcycle accident that was caused by someone
What Should I Do After A Motorcycle Accident In Baltimore, Maryland?
In the aftermath of a terrifying motorcycle accident, it can be difficult to know how best to proceed, but prioritizing your health and recovery is always key, and this includes the following critical steps:
- Get the medical attention you need. Even if you don’t think you were seriously injured in the accident, it remains in your best interest – and in the best interest of your claim – to be checked out by a medical professional sooner rather than later.
- Consult with a seasoned Baltimore Motorcycle Crash Attorney as soon as it’s possible to do so.
- Carefully follow your medical team’s advice and instructions.
- Leave the insurance company to your attorney while you focus on your recovery.
- Take a social media break while your claim is pending.
What Are Some Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents In Baltimore, Maryland?
Motorists are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect the safe passage of everyone on our roads, and this includes motorcyclists like you. Ultimately, far too many motorcycle accidents are caused by the negligence of other drivers, which can come in all the following forms:
- Failure to drive in accordance with the rules of the road
- Excess speed
Drivers who are focused solely on their own trip from Point A to Point B often fail to employ the care necessary to share the road safely with motorcyclists.
What Types Of Injuries Occur From Motorcycle Accidents In Baltimore?
Because you are so vulnerable to the impact of an accident when you ride, the risk of suffering a very serious injury in an accident is all too real. While a motorcycle accident can lead to virtually any kind of injury, the following are some of the most common:
- Head injuries that include concussions and other forms of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones, including complicated breaks
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Severe burns and cuts
- Road rash
- Internal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, including whiplash
Should I Hire A Baltimore Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Because the injuries you suffer as a result of a motorcycle accident can reverberate far into your future, obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled is paramount. The single most important step you can take to help ensure this happens is working closely with a practiced Baltimore motorcycle accident attorney from the start. Your attorney will ably take on the tasks upon which your claim hinges, including skillfully negotiating for fair compensation that affords you the opportunity to regain your health and well-being to the fullest extent possible.
Who’s At Fault In A Motorcycle Accident In Baltimore, Maryland?
In the State of Maryland, you have only three years from the date of your injury-causing motorcycle accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. This is known as the statute of limitations, and failing to abide by it generally means that pursuing a case is permanently barred. While three years may strike you as enough time to get the job done, it’s important to take all the following factors, which address why taking swift action is always in your best interest, into careful consideration:
- The recovery process after a motorcycle accident can be considerable, and it isn’t uncommon to put off filing a lawsuit until it’s too late.
- Evidence that supports your case can be lost or can deteriorate, the memories of eyewitnesses can fade, and the strength of your overall claim can erode with the passage of time.
- The sooner you have professional legal counsel on your side, the better protected your legal rights will be.
- The claims process can be exceptionally slow, and insurance companies are often happy to delay things until the clock runs out.
Call 410-THE-FIRM (843-3476) Turn To An Experienced Baltimore Motorcycle Accident Lawyer For The Help You Need Today
The formidable Baltimore motorcycle accident attorneys at The Snyder Law Group take immense pride in their impressive track record for guiding challenging motorcycle accident claims like yours toward advantageous outcomes that honor our client’s legal rights and best interests. We’re here for you, too, so please don’t delay contacting or calling us at 410-883-8132 for more information today. Please visit our website, www.410thefirm.com, for more information and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Call 410-THE-FIRM. Don’t Just Sue Them. SNYDER THEM.