Cerebral Palsy Lawyer in Owings Mills
Are you seeking the services of a cerebral palsy lawyer in Owings Mills? The Snyder Law Group has decades of experience representing families throughout Maryland and D.C. and can help support your case. If your child has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy after medical negligence, you deserve compensation and justice. Here at The Snyder Law Group in Baltimore, we are committed to holding liable medical professionals accountable. We can and will help you!
Work With a Skilled Cerebral Palsy Lawyer
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a permanent condition that first appears within the first few months of a child’s life. Unfortunately, this condition can often be caused by mistakes made during the childbirth process. If you believe your child’s CP diagnosis is due to medical malpractice, you have a right to hold those responsible accountable and receive compensation to help you pay for lifetime treatments and care.
When you work with your cerebral palsy lawyer in Owings Mills, you benefit from the following:
- Lawyers experienced in medical malpractice law
- Unparalleled preparation for your case
- Award-winning legal counsel and representation
- A record of hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements awarded to clients
How to Spot the Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy
Cerebral palsy is a lifelong diagnosis that includes various chronic conditions. These conditions hinder movement, muscle coordination, and motor skills. Cerebral palsy can be caused by damage to specific brain regions during fetal development, childbirth, or infancy.
CP symptoms typically manifest within the first few years of a child’s life and vary from person to person. The common symptoms are:
- Lack of fine motor skills or balance
- Seizures or mental handicaps
- Speech impediments
Cerebral palsy is an incurable condition, but individuals who live with it can lead productive lives with adequate treatment, therapy, education, and technology.
How Negligence May Result in Cerebral Palsy
There are many medical mistakes that can occur during childbirth and lead to cerebral palsy. The following errors are just a few examples:
- Failure to recognize and treat seizures post-delivery
- An inability to respond to the mother’s changing condition
- A failure to identify or treat a prolapsed umbilical cord
- A failure to perform a C-section after fetal distress
- Failure to respond to fetal heart rate changes
- Failure to diagnose or treat jaundice
- The improper use of forceps or excessive vacuum extraction
- The infant’s lack of oxygen in the birth canal
If severe birth injuries lead to a cerebral palsy diagnosis for your child, contact your cerebral palsy lawyer in Owings Mills. Reach out to The Snyder Law Group for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case and what your next steps may be.
Call 410-THE-FIRM (843-3476) For a Free Case Evaluation From Your Cerebral Palsy Lawyer in Owings Mills
The Snyder Law Group, LLC proudly represents clients throughout Baltimore County and Baltimore City, Maryland. Our experienced attorneys understand the frustration that comes with an insurance company, medical professional, or another party that refuses to accept liability for negligent or reckless behavior. You can take heart in knowing there are talented and experienced lawyers ready to work for you. Please visit our website, www.410thefirm.com, for more information and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Call 410-THE-FIRM. Don’t just sue them. SNYDER THEM.